Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day

Hailey and Hayden Valentine's Morning with their Goodies!
Valentine's Day was pretty busy. The kids woke up and got to open their present. Hailey got a new Ty girl and Hayden got an E-Pet (which he left in Old Navy that night and it was never found again). The daythen started off by me Co-Chairing Hayden's class party. They had a great time and were all very sweet. They decorated bags, passed out invitations, played games, read a valentine book, and had cookies and ice cream. They had a blast. I then scooted out of there just as quick as I could to get to work. I worked for a couple of hours and then headed to Hailey's school for her party that I was in charge of. I have got to learn to say "NO!" Anyway, we played games and they had an ice cream sundae that they got to "build". I think everyone had a good time. They really enjoy the games at that age! Hailey loves for me to come and Hayden is so good to sit at Hailey's desk during the activities. I will post some pictures tomorrow so check back for those. My camera is in my car and I'm too lazy to go out and get it! But I will post them to this entry so you may have to scroll down to this entry to see them. After school we headed home to wait for Brian. We then went to our favorite Mexican restaurant with Linda and her boys. It was very good but we did have to wait quite awhile for our food. Thank goodness for cheese dip! Hope everyone had a great day!

Hayden and his buddy Allison


Hayden's Valentine Sack he made

Hayden and his ice cream and cookie

Hailey at her desk for her party

Opening up some treats

0 comments: