Friday, February 8, 2008

Jump Rope Performance

OK, today was Hailey's jump rope performance at Booker in LR. It was awesome! I tried to video the whole thing but it takes up alot of battery life so I would have to stop it every once in awhile to keep from having to change the batteries right in the middle of it. I hope you can view it. I am having trouble with the picture quality when I try to increase the size of the video. She is the little one with the long blonde ponytail! She really did a good job. She got to do an extra trick because one of the older girls was absent. It is the one where she is jumping around another girl who is jumping with the rope. They did their same routine but added alot more. She got to do her individual routine that she made up...you will see it, it is the closer up one of her doing several things in a row. It is truly entertaining to watch if any of you would like to come, not even just to watch Hailey but to watch all of them. It is unbelievable. We were standing up in a balcony level with several of the Booker staff and got to hear them and their comments about how great they all were. It was fun. She jumps again Sunday at Hendrix at 2:00 and it is free. The kids at Booker were cheering so loud and getting excited. It was almost like they were celebrities or something. Then at the end, the coach picked kids out of the crowd to get to come up and jump with the team. One teacher jumped, too. Then, as the kids were leaving the gym, the team stood at the exit and high five'd all the students as they walked out. It was too funny! Sorry, the clips are all broken up but the battery kept blinking on me. But you get to see most all of it. Afterwards, they all got to go eat lunch at McDonald's. Her coach told me he was so glad Hailey was on the team and that she is very good. What a nice compliment! OK, I'll shut up about it and let you watch! :) I'm just very proud of how hard she has worked!

OK, I had to take out some clips because it was taking waaaay too long to upload and Brian said it would use too much memory on the blog. I'm only allowed so many. So, I just kept ones where she has parts. I guess you all will just have to come see the whole thing for yourself! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hailey is pretty impressive with that jumprope!