Thursday, February 14, 2008

Biggest Loser Update and Schedule of Events

Hey everyone! I know I haven't posted in awhile but not too much to report. We have been busy but just the same ole' stuff! I have been up late working on the kids valentine's parties. I am doing Hayden's tomorrow from 9:00 to 10:00, rushing to work for a couple of hours, and then to Hailey's school to do her party from 1:30 till school's out. I am tired just thinking about it!!!! We have a busy weekend planned, too. Hailey is performing at UCA for the Jump Rope for Heart Fundraiser. It starts at 8:00 (uggh!!!) and she performs around 9:00 and it is over at 10:00. Then she has a basketball game at 12:00! Wow!!!! I am real excited about the jump rope performance because a middle school will be performing and UCA has a double dutch team that will be performing, too. Anyone who is interested, it is free. Should be fun, too! That evening we will be celebrating little Madison's 2 year birthday!!! Happy Birthday, Madison! On another note, we had weigh in today and I lost another 1 1/4 pounds!!! That brings my total up to 11 pounds in 6 weeks! I am pretty excited and hope to loose another 3-6 pounds before my trip. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

The Robnett's said...

Sounds like you were busy today. Hey, are you doing the Biggest Loser diet from the internet or what? I'm needing to lose some weight and wondering about this diet. By the way, congrats on 11 pounds in 6wks!!!!

Robyn said...

Yea, tell me about this diet also. Please let us in on your secret!!