Hayden's teacher sent home a little "book" that they were to draw their own pictures about the Rainforest in. They have been doing a theme on the Rainforest and have had activities and their room decorated like a Rainforest. So, they were to draw things about the rainforest and then have their parents right down what they said it was, etc. It was too cute so I HAD to take some pictures of it to put on here. I was most impressed with his writing. He wrote all the words by himself! I mean I told him how to spell it and he knew how to make all the letters!!! I couldn't believe it. I knew he knew how to do his name and a few other letters but I would even tell him, it sounds like "K" (the sound) and he would say "oh, K ... I knew that!". He even knows upper and lower case and enjoyed mixing them up. They will be sharing them in circle time on Friday. Anyway, I was impressed so I wanted to share with you all....

Snake

Tiger, he even knew to do the stripes! He did yellow and black stripes and it bothered him that he used green for the outline of the (square shaped) body because it looked like a green stripe and they don't have green stripes.

Trees

Zebra

Butterflies

0 comments:
Post a Comment