Eight years ago was one of the best days of our lives. It was the birth of our first child, Hailey Grace. She was just beautiful! She was born at 1:49 in the morning by C-Section after 2 hours of pushing and two days of attempted inducing/labor. She weighed 6lbs 7 oz and was just so tiny. She had blonde hair and peach fuzz all over her. Brian and I were amateurs but were pretty quick learners. I enjoyed my days with her by holding her most of the day. I just couldn't bring myself to put her down...I loved her so much! It was very hard to return to work and I only returned for 4 days a week which turned into three days and then two and then two half days. We were very blessed to be able to have me stay home as much as possible with her. Although we had our difficult and stressful period when things didn't make much sense, we made it through with the love and support of our family, friends and constant prayer from those who knew our situation. It is so hard to believe that my baby girl is now eight years old. I love her little bitty nose, her petite little hands and feet and I love the way she laughs when she gets really tickled. But my favorite thing is how she holds my hand and snuggles up to me, because those of you who know Hailey, know she is not a "touchy feely" child. It makes my heart melt. Hailey, you are so special to us. We are very proud of you for all your accomplishments and the hard work you put into everything you do. You are smart, talented, and beautiful. I couldn't imagine our lives without you and I pray everyday for God's protection around you and Hayden. We love you and hope you had a Happy Birthday!
It's a Girl!
Where's My Neck?
Snow Bunny
Sassy





Hailey's Favorites:
Restaurant: Mike's or Michaelangelo's
Momma's Specials: Parmesan Chicken
Movie: Gameplan or High School Musical
Activity: Playing Webkinz on Computer
Sports: Jump Rope, Softball, and Basketball
Playtime: Outside....jumping on trampoline, riding bikes, or digging in dirt
Drink: water or sweet tea
Breakfast: Chocolate Poptart of course!
Snack: Fudge Round

1 comments:
Happy Birthday Hailey! Okay, I don't know about the stuff on my blog. Mine is VERY plain complared to others I have seen! Going to Mexico huh? How fun!! Let me know specifics about what you want to know on the blog. Email me and I'll give you my number. It might be easier to discuss over the phone. robyncollums at yahoo dot com.
Post a Comment