Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Hope everyone had a safe and Happy New Year!!! We did! We ended up going out to eat at Colton's and then heading to the Polk's new house. They have one son who is in Hailey's class and they have known each other since preschool; and another son who is Hayden's age and they have been in the same preschool class for 2/3 of the past years at their school. Plus they have another son who is about 15 months old. We enjoyed visiting with them and two other families that were there. They had fireworks for the kids to watch and sparkling grape juice and BLOWERS!!!!! We had lots of fun and didn't leave until after midnight!!!! We were all pretty tired. We ended up sleeping in till around 10:00. We got up and I fixed Hayden his favorite French quarter donuts (beignets) with lots of sugar, of course!!! He has been asking for them for awhile. He asked if I would make them again tomorrow. :) We all just had a lazy day today. We stayed in our pj's all day. Brian and I watched the Razorbacks end on a sour note until I dozed off for a nap! We finally all got dressed and headed to Mazzio's for some pizza for dinner. I had to get one bad meal in before I start my diet tomorrow!!! Uggghhh. We are starting a Biggest Loser Club at work tomorrow. It should be pretty fun. You have an entry fee and we'll weigh in each week. After 12 weeks, the one who has lost the greatest percentage of weight wins the pot!!!! I have got to do something!!!!! Hopefully this will motivate me! Wishing you all a great new 2008!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

0 comments: