Well, I didn't do as well this week...actually I was just happy I hadn't gained any! I lost another 1 1/4 lbs. I think that brings my total to around 5 lbs. It just seems that the older you get, the harder it is to take it off! I am doing well with my exercising and have DRASTICALLY cut back on cokes. I treat myself to one about every 3 days or so. It hasn't been too bad...just breaking habits. I even altered a favorite recipe tonight and could not even tell the difference (and so far, neither has Brian :) shhh!) I have lost almost 2 inches around my waist though which is my problem area so I am happy about that! We are getting ready for another basketball game tomorrow night. She also has her team pictures. She then gets to go have a sleepover with her cousin Hannah and we will take their cousin Jeremy for a sleepover! Hayden is very excited as this will be his first buddy to sleepover! I will try to post some pics from the game and maybe another video, I hope I am not boring everyone with more of the same stuff....then again, it's my sweeties and my blog so I have to show them off...that IS the point right? Heehee. Hailey got to Wal-Mart with her teacher yesterday. She got an E pet and a bag of Doritos! She was thrilled. Afterwards we went to eat at US Pizza and it was WONDERFUL! I decided on weigh in days I would eat something I really wanted and take the day of off exercising....because I would have a whole week to work it off! Well, I better quit procrastinating and get on the dreaded treadmill.
Valentine's Weekend in Oman
17 years ago

3 comments:
Congrats on the weight loss...although you know I don't think you need to lose weight - you look great!
I love hearing about your kid's games and lives. Yes, that is the point in blogging! So, keep posting!!!
That's great about the weight loss. Hey, maybe we should all share great low-fat recipes. I'm always looking for good food that tastes great!!
Okay, I love the tv show "biggest loser"!! That is so cool that you all are doing that at work. Talk about accountability!! I saw on your Christmas newsletter you are at Faulkner Co. Day School. How do you like it? I am at an outpatient rehab now working 6-10 hours a week. It is actually the same hospital where I worked when we lived here before. I have been working there for almost a year. When I took the job I even negotiated the school calendar off, so I don't have to work in the summer! :) I am so glad you have a blog too, so we can keep in touch!
Post a Comment