OK, I know this picture is not very good quality, but I just had to try!
Brian and I getting ready to go!
The rocker dude!
Hayden learning how to rock out!Brian and I got to go see Van Halen in concert. This was our Christmas present from his mom....thanks Virginia! Van Halen was one of Brian's favorite bands back in the day. It was extra special to him since David Lee Roth was joining them on this tour. I have to say that I wasn't that thrilled to go, but was pleasantly surprised. It was a good concert and Eddie Van Halen was unbelieveable! It was pretty neat because his 15 year old son played the entire concert with them, too. Brian knew just about everyone there, of course, so it took awhile to get to our seats....and then he knew everyone sitting around us! We had a good time and the concert lasted for two hours straight! Thanks Mimi for having a sleepover and keeping the kids for us on a school/work night! We always appreciate all you do for us!

1 comments:
What fun!!! BTW, love the American idol party. Where did you get that setup? That is too cute! Congrats on the 11 pound loss. I have definitely slacked off the last couple of weeks. Yesterday (Monday) was going to be my "Get with it again" day, but Layne got sick. I really can find any excuse!
Post a Comment