Well, we just found out that Hailey has her 1st jump rope performance next week! They have been practicing really hard on their routine but we haven't been able to watch so I cannot wait to see what they can all do. Several of you have asked when they would be. So far this is the only one we know of but their will be more so I will post them as we are notified. Next week will be Tuesday night the 29th at around 7:15 at the high school 's new basketball arena. We are assuming it will be either between girls and boys games or at half time. I do know their is an admittance charge for the game. Our note says our jumpers are free and parents are admitted at student prices....how many parents can we claim?! :)
Valentine's Weekend in Oman
17 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment