Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Biggest Loser Update

Today was weigh-in day again! I was a little worried but I did better than I thought. I lost another 2 1/4 lbs!!! Yeah!!! That brings my total weight loss to 7 1/4 lbs in three weeks!!! So far, so good but we still have a ways to go! Tonight is my "night off" so I am pondering what I want to eat :)! I haven't had a coke since Saturday night and that wasn't a very big one so I imagine I will be treating myself to some carbonation!!! I am so sore because several of us from work stayed and exercised to one of the Biggest Loser DVD's. Although we thought we weren't going to get that much of a workout, we most definitely did. I cannot hardly bend down today! It was fun and different from being on the treadmill!

Brian is home, he had to spend the night in Fayetteville last night for work so the kids are glad to see him back. Last night after BB practice, we watched American Idol and they talked me into letting them sleep with me. Boy, was that not a very good night sleep! I had to sleep in the middle so they could both be by Momma. For those of you who do not know, my kids move all over the bed (especially Hailey) and they both talk and yell out in their sleep. Hayden punched my twice in the gut and then was yelling something about his webkins to Hailey, Jeremy, and Hannah! :) Too funny! Hailey was all over the place, too. But it was nice to have them close to snuggle with.

Oh, by the way, several of you have been asking for ideas for Hailey for her birthday. I decided to just post her "wish list" so maybe that would be easier. Here are some things she has mentioned....
Webkinz (of course, but don't tell Brian-he is so sick of them!). She has mentioned a duck, penguin, reindeer, yorkie dog, and the "lil" kinz tiger (it is just smaller). She already has a black lab, choc lab, chiuahua ?, cheeky monkey, polar bear, terrier, panda bear, pink poodle, bull dog, leopard, rabbit, yellow lab, and the frog (the one that is "hairy").
A new boy barbie doll
Nintendo DS Lite video games
A black shag-like rug from Target for her room she has been wanting
My e-pet
Karaoke CD's (she only has the high school musical 2 CD)
More stuff to play school with
Clothes or Gift Cards for clothes for spring -she says her favorite stores are Justice, Limited Too, and Target. I will say that she is very picky about the way her clothes feel and is very hard to fit. I do not buy her clothes unless I have her there to try them on.
Anyway, hope this helps everyone! I just thought it would be easier for her to give me a list and put it on here.

0 comments: