Sunday, January 13, 2008

Upward BB Game

Early Saturday morning Hailey had her first BB game. She did awesome. She made 5 baskets!!!! She is just so darn cute when she is on defense. She knows exactly what to do. She guards her girl like a hawk and the poor little girl doesn't get to keep the ball very long before Hailey has snatched it away and is already down under the goal! She definitely did not get her basketball skills from me! I will post a cute video of her stealing the ball. Watch how she times it perfectly and actually goes under the girls arm like limbo to steal and go down to shoot...HILARIOUS!!! I cannot wait for her next game...it is so fun to watch.
Hailey got to do the coin toss and she picked tails (home)!

Hailey and her buddy Hollis cheering as the other team is announced.

This is another teammate. Her name is Blair. The ironic thing is that her mom and I were really good friends in elementary school before her mom (Johnna) moved off. We are going to compare the pictures of us as little girls to their picture. If I find one I will try to scan it to put on the blog but my scanner has not been working right lately.

0 comments: