Hope everyone had a nice weekend! We laid low on Friday night and ate Subway :) and rented a movie. I am still plugging along on the diet. It is so hard though. Especially going out to eat. I have really tried this week and exercised like crazy so I will be very disappointed if I don't see some numbers drop on the scale. We weigh in on Wednesday so keep your fingers crossed. I'm liable to quit the whole thing if I haven't lost! :)
We got up early Saturday morning to make Hailey's first basketball practice. She has a really nice coach and she did GREAT!!!! She is going to be a little athlete. She loves all sports...Hayden on the other hand says he only wants to play soccer(Uggh!!!). Brian will have to work on that one! Anyway, they got their schedules and I will post it for anyone who is going to try to make it to a game.
Lady Leopards
Sat. Jan 12 9:00am FCN#1
Fri. Jan 18 6:00pm FBC#1
Sat. Jan 26 12:00pm FCN#1
Sat. Feb 2 11:00am FCN#2
Fri. Feb 8 8:00pm FBC#2
Sat. Feb 16 1:00pm FCN#2
Sat. Feb 23 9:00am FBC#2
Fri. Feb 29 6:00pm FCN#1
I went to dinner with my "Mexico girls" on Saturday night. We met up at Bonefish again and it was sooooo good. I will post some pictures. We enjoyed visiting and planning our trip in March. We now all have our tickets booked so we are ready to go!

Heather, Gretchen, Jenifer, Me, and Traci

Me and Traci

Heather, Gretchen, and Jenifer
Check out the pictures of the kids getting ready to wash Brian's truck. They are ready with their rubber boots. The weather here has been crazy. It is January and the temperature has been 75 degrees!!! We went on a bike ride at the bike trail Sunday afternoon. The weather was awesome. We did over 3 miles. Hailey did awesome climbing those big hills on her bike with me. Brian and Hayden waited at the creek and threw rocks in while we did the hills. A lady even stopped me to compliment Hailey on how she was able to get up that big hill without stopping. I thought I was going to have to stop!!! How embarassing would that be...my seven year old make it and me not!? I made it though and came home and got on the treadmill . Speaking of, I better get off here so I can get on the *!#$ thing! Just kidding. :)

1 comments:
Shannon-So glad to know you have a blog!!! Girl, you are already little- I can't believe you are dieting. Anyway, hope you all are doing well. Maybe I'll run into you at church. Check out my blog at www.robnettfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment