This week has been and will continue to be CRAZY!!!! First of all, my little nephew Jeremy has been very sick and in the hospital. He has a very bad case of pneumonia and had to stay overnight at Children's. He is out now and home on antibiotics and breathing treatments. We hope you feel better soon, Jeremy! We have all been praying for you!
On another note, tonight was my work Christmas Party. We had lots of fun, ate way too much great food, and had a gift exchange. I got the last number which was awesome and stole a Target gift card from my boss :) !! We are all sad because she just put in her notice and Friday will be her last day :( ! ! We had a great time. Tomorrow will be more partying! Hayden has pajama day at school and gets to bring his favorite book. Hailey's Christmas party is tomorrow so I will be helping with it, too. Thursday night, she has a birthday party to go to, and Friday is Hayden's singing program at school and his party with a visit from Santa!!!! Friday night we will be enjoying an adult party with friends at the Smith's....can't wait!!!!
We are also anxiously awaiting Christmas. I am finally finished. Brian has to pick up two more gifts for me but he is responsible for those. Oh, and you all will be glad to know, we are buying ourselves A NEW CAMERA for Christmas!!!! So my pictures will (hopefully) be much better. Until then they will be taken with my phone which is very blurry right now for some reason.
I have so much going on right now that I am afraid I am forgetting something. Maybe something I am supposed to do or somewhere I am supposed to be. It seems like this month has just flown by. Hope everyone is doing well.
Valentine's Weekend in Oman
17 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment