Saturday, December 15, 2007

Mimi's Birthday Party!!

Friday night, we celebrated Mimi's birthday (which was actually on Saturday). We had her and my dad, my brother, Scott, and his family over for dinner. We had Mimi's favorite...spaghetti with salad and garlic bread. And for dessert, yellow birthday cupcakes with chocolate frosting. She got a DVD player for her bedroom and some kitchen towels and pot holders. Hailey and Hayden made her special cards. Hayden wrote his name on his and drew her balloons (which he is actually pretty good at!). And, Hailey wrote her some sweet things and taped $.50 in the card. She is really big on giving money these days, which I think is sweet and shows that she is willing to give of her own money to someone else. It was her own idea and everything. We had a great time and Hannah got to stay the night. The girls had fun playing "spy" where they sneak around the house and pretend they are on walkie talkies. They were so funny, I would here them say "Roger, I am in the kitchen" and "Roger, I'll be right there, Roger". I wonder where they learn stuff like that? I remember playing that but I don't know where she learned the "Roger" thing. After quick showers they watched the Santa Clause 3 movie with popcorn and drinks. They were pretty tired when time for bed!!!

0 comments: