Saturday, December 8, 2007

High School Musical

We're ready to go! This is a horrible picture but was the only one Brian could get before my camera quit again. I hinted to him that a nice new camera would be a GREAT Christmas present! Haha!!!

Hailey and I went with her best friend, Megan, and her mom (Tammy) to see the Broadway play High School Musical. It was sooooo good. It really was worth the money. The choreography was amazing and the actors sang so well. You wouldn't believe how effortlessly they changed scenes, too! I would definitely recommend it. Hailey was pretty excited. We went the day before to buy her a HSM shirt to wear. She also got a purse with a throw away camera and some goodies, too. I was pleasantly surprised that the merchandise and snacks for sale at the play was not just too outrageous. Hailey got a t-shirt and a pen that is super cute...it looks like a microphone. Megan and Hailey used their pens to sing the songs for us during the intermission. We had a great time together just us girls!!!!





The pop stars in action!



Brian and Hayden had a "boys night". Their night consisted of eating at the Catfish House and then renting spiderman 3 and getting to sleep in bed with daddy. So, guess where I had to sleep? That's OK, we talked alot and got to snuggle. This weekend has been pretty low key. I went shopping today with my mom to spend some of my birthday money. I did pretty good, too! Found some good deals! Tomorrow we will go out to my mom's for my birthday dinner that we postponed due to the past few weeks. I am looking forward to that!!!!! Whoever's birthday it is, my mom will cook their requested meal and dessert. And I fix her dinner for her birthday which is coming up soon!!!

0 comments: