Saturday, December 22, 2007

OK, first of all I just have to say that I am LOVING my name camera! I have only used it once so far but it is so cool. We used the video component to record one of Hayden's songs at his Christmas program at school. It was so easy to download and put on here. I am so excited....now we will be able to share some of their activities especially with family who live far away (Poppy & Grandma:)). Anyway, Hayden had his party Friday morning. First of all, Santa came and all the kids got to sit on Santa's lap and tell them what they wanted for Christmas. Hayden has been wanting to take Santa his list but we haven't made it back down to the mall with kids. So, I told him to take his list to his party. I wasn't there for this part, but another mom told me about it and said it was hilarious. The kids went up one by one and told Santa what they wanted. Hayden went up and sat on his lap. He pulled his list out and said, "I have a list!" They said it was so funny! Santa and Hayden looked over his list. And, later, I got in trouble because I forgot to put on it "webkin clothes"! There was already about 10 things on it! We then went to the sanctuary to listen to them sing a few songs and then back to the classroom. They ate birthday cake for Jesus and opened up their books from their book exchange. He had a great time and then got to go to work with me for awhile which he LOVES. We have a big gym where you can ride bikes, swing on a platform swing, jump in a ball pit and all sorts of fun equipment. They think it is heaven! Friday night they stayed with Mimi and PopPop so Brian and I could go to a Christmas party. We had lots of fun and it was great seeing everyone! Thanks so much for having us Shane Beau and Heather!

0 comments: