We went to Mimi and PopPop's house for Christmas. It is always so much fun to have all the kids together and our families. The kids have a blast and as you can see in some of the pictures, the older kids do too. Sean, Karen and Garret brought down their (Garrets's..:)) new Wii. It was alot of fun, but more fun watching them. You will see in the pictures they are "boxing". It was hilarious. I will put a couple of video clips on her later to share. HILARIOUS!!!! Anyway, we got out their around 2:30 and visited and played. We had a great dinner and then on to presents. The kids got to go first. They RACKED UP!!!! Some of the things they got were:
Hailey: a TELEPHONE FOR HER ROOM!!!! a webkinz, a telescope, nintendo DS lite, a pink cap gun pistol and I-Dog clothes.
Hayden: a dalmation Techno Dog, a cap gun, 2 webkinz, webkinz clothes, remote control monster truck, and clothes.
They got entirely too much!!! They were all so cute seeing them get so excited. They're yelling to each other "I got a ....." . It was pretty loud. Then on to the adults. We tried something different this year. Instead of trying to get everyone some little something, we decided to do one bigger gift and do "Dirty Santa'' where you can steal from each other. Of course, the ladies were much nicer to each other (even though I wanted to steal Peggy's :) Haha). But, we all ended up with something nice and it was alot of fun! I think we decided to do it again next year. After a long day, we packed up to get ready to go home and Mimi volunteered to have all the older kids have a sleepover. She MUST be crazy!!!! She had 5 of them camped out at her house. WHEW!!! I know they had a good time and hopefully Mimi has recovered by now. :) Brian and I went home and crashed. I had to work the next morning! :(

LLLLLLLLLLLLet's get Ready to RRRRRumble!!!!!!
Ultimate Fighting Championships
Hailey & Hannah
The Girls

The crew-Hayden, Jeremy, Garret, Hannah, and Hailey

Hayden with "Crush" his new turtle webkin
Wow!!! Finally the telescope I've been wanting for the past 2 years!!! Thanks Mimi and PoPop!!!


Hayden & Spot

Hailey and her new phone

Hayden showing off his new cap gun. Who will have more fun with that....Hayden or daddy????
Another Christmas goes by and I am just so thankful for our wonderful family and the times we spend together. They truly mean alot and I know the kids will enjoy these memories forever. Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment