
Somebody is trying to peek! I had the kids wait so we could get them on video when they walk in to see what Santa brought. Hayden is trying to get a sneak peek!
Santa brought each of them an art easel with all the cool stuff...paint, brushes, spill proof cups, paper, chalk, crayons, etc. and a karaoke machine and 2 CDs!
Hayden with his arm all the way down into his stocking!!!!
Hailey checking out all her teacher supplies! I can't wait to play school!!!! :)
Future Teacher of the Year!
Santa brought each of them an art easel with all the cool stuff...paint, brushes, spill proof cups, paper, chalk, crayons, etc. and a karaoke machine and 2 CDs!
Hayden with his arm all the way down into his stocking!!!!
Hailey checking out all her teacher supplies! I can't wait to play school!!!! :)
Future Teacher of the Year!The kids woke up about 7:45 a.m. ready to see what Santa had brought. They were pretty excited, however, their favorite present was, of course, a webkin. We could have saved alot of money and just bought a handful of those things and they would've been in heaven!!! Anyway, some oh the things Hayden got were a fire truck, police car, and ambulance; a spiderman I-Dog, and webkinz clothes. Hailey got webkinz clothes, charms and mouse pad; and teacher supplies. Hailey and I sang karaoke with Troy and Gabriella to High School Musical Songs (we sounded just like them :) Haha). After unwrapping all the presents it was time to start cooking and getting ready to go to Mimi's for more fun!

0 comments:
Post a Comment