We have been very busy lately. I cannot seem to keep up with working 5 days, keeping the house clean, laundry, and keeping track of the kids school activities. It has been crazy. Hailey is really enjoying jump rope practice. It is twice a week after school until 5:00. She has learned quite a bit, too. Hayden has one more soccer game and he will be finished...yeah!!!! Tonight, Hailey goes for her basketball evaluation to get ready for Upward Basketball to start. It doesn't actually start until the end of December. For Halloween, Hailey is going to be a witch and Hayden changed his mind (at the last minute after I already bought the stuff). He was going to be a ghost and now he wants to be Spiderman again. So, he will look the same as last year, I guess. I should have some pics of tomorrow. We plan on ordering pizza and trick-or-treating the neighborhood with Kristen and the kids and Mimi & PopPop. Brian, of course, will hang around to pass out candy again (scare little kids). He gets more fun out of this holiday than they do! Anyway, just wanted to update everyone! And we want to wish Poppy a very happy birthday!
Valentine's Weekend in Oman
17 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment