Monday, October 8, 2007

Rainbow

A full double rainbow...WOW!




It started raining here late this afternoon. My mom called and said to go outside and look because there was a double rainbow. It was beautiful! I have had just a bad day.... no real reason, just an off day... a cranky day. When I saw that it reminded me that God is in control and blesses me each and every day. The picture truly does not do it justice. It was the biggest rainbow I think I have ever seen. It stretched clear across the sky and was complete ...end to end. Hayden kept saying he wanted to slide down it!


OK...still no news on jump rope team. I can't believe they haven't told them something yet. It doesn't seem to bother her that she doesn't know anything, thank goodness. I probably want to know more than she does! The kids both went to the dentist today...which they absolutely LOVE! You would think we were going to DisneyWorld or something. Then, off to my doctor so I could give more blood to check my liver tests again. I should know in the next few days what my counts are and if I will be able to continue the medicine or not. I also made Hayden a doctor's appointment for Wednesday morning because he had a wart pop up on his knee and it has grown really fast. I thought it was an ingrown hair at first and then, of course, when I was away, Brian tries to pop it. It was pretty funny because Hailey calls me hysterical telling on him that "he was trying to pop Hayden's bump and Hayden doesn't want him to"! But it is looking really bad and has turned almost blackish purple at the base of it. Pretty gross! I'm sure it is irritated from him being on his knees playing so much. Please pray that whatever they do, it won't be too painful for him. It makes me sad thinking about it for him!

0 comments: