Well, today was busy. After working and school, we headed to LR to meet Mimi, Kristen, and Hannah to try on dresses for a wedding. The girls are going to be passing out bubbles at a friends wedding and Mimi is buying them some pretty little dresses. They were so excited. We then went to eat and headed back home. Hailey has been practicing jump rope so she can tryout for the jump rope team at school. Tryouts are tomorrow but we hear they only pick 2 second graders so the odds are against us. A friend from church came over last night (who is on the jump rope team) to give her some pointers. She was really sweet and very helpful. Hailey is very nervous, so please say a prayer for her. We've talked about the possibility of not being chosen, as this is the first "tryout" for anything she has had. I think she understands ....I just hate to see her disappointed. So, if she doesn't make it, I guess we will let her do cheerleading since she has been BEGGING us to do it. I just didn't want to get involved in too many things, and the expense but I figure if we don't make jump rope that should ease the pain, right? Haha! Hayden still has a few soccer games left, so we'll see. Well, got to go get clothes ready for school pics tomorrow. I'll let everyone know how tomorrow goes....I get to watch so that will be good! Say a prayer!!!!
Valentine's Weekend in Oman
17 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment