Today I had to go to Hailey's parent/teacher conference at 4:00. I am so proud of her. She is doing so well in school. I have to take a moment and brag on her.......
Reading Grade 2+=above grade level (highest possible score!)
Writing Grade 3 =poficient (the highest she gives at this point in the year)
Daily Language Review 85%
Math Grade 96%
Spelling Grade 100%
Music, P.E., Art, Work and Study Habits, and Behavior---E for excellent (highest score)
She is reading on a 2nd grade 6 month to 3 rd grade 5 month level. They have a reading program called AR reading (accelerated reading). They set goals for themselves and then read books on their level and then take tests on them. They receive points towards their goal. They should strive for 100%. Hailey has 269%!!! Wow!!! Go Hailey!!!! Her teacher had really great things to say about her which always make you feel good. Also, we got to order her jump rope uniform and she will be practicing two days a week after school until 5:00. Her coach has already set some performances such as: UCA, UALR, and Wampus Cat's basketball as well as, school assemblies across central AR. She starts practice next week so we'll see how that goes!!! I did find out today that 25 kids made it out of 80+ kids that tried out! Can't wait to go watch them! I'll let everyone know when the performances are scheduled in case you would like to see one. Thanks for letting me brag a little today! Take care!
Valentine's Weekend in Oman
17 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment