Saturday, October 20, 2007

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Hayden had a soccer game Saturday morning. He was so cute. He actually kicked it at least 10 or 15 times! It was so funny though. As soon as he would kick it, he would look up and smile. Then he would start running off the field to me and said, "Momma are you proud of me? Did I do good?" It was so sweet. One time, he ran off and said, "Can I call Mimi?" We got a kick out of it! After soccer, I got some "mommie" time and headed to LR with my mom to do a bit of shopping. It's just an excuse to get to go eat somewhere good.....Carino's! We haven't been shopping, especially in LR, in FOREVER! We had a good time. Then we had to get back because she had a hot date with Daddy....it was their 35 year anniversary!!!! Happy Anniversary!!!! Hailey and I went to stay the night in Russellville at my aunt and uncle's house to help take care of my grandmother so they could go to church. Hailey was so excited to get to go and even said while we were there..."I can't believe we're having a sleepover!" She was very well behaved and got to stay up super late...but that's OK. We had a good visit with everyone. Brian and Hayden had big plans, too. Brian cooked deer meat for the two of them and then they watched E.T. Hayden got to sleep with Daddy in our bed, which is always a big treat!

0 comments: