Sunday, October 21, 2007

Just Me and My Dad



Hayden's 1st huntin' trip



Today, Brian and Hayden went to church and then prepared for Hayden's first huntin' trip. He was so cute decked out in his camo and orange. The story is pretty funny, too. Brian bought a two-man tree stand so he could take the kids. They rode his 4-wheeler out to the spot and climbed all the way up in the thing. Guess what Hayden's first words were? "Daddy, I got to go poop!" Brian said he got him distracted and I guess it passed. Hayden said before they left that he wanted to "catch" and bird and eat the meat! Well, all they saw was a few birds and a bat. His favorite part was picking the bark off of the tree. He has two pocket's full of bark! He had to make sure I saw it when he got home, too!

Hayden and the Ladies! :)



0 comments: