Well, I had a great Mother's Day! I woke up to some very excited kids who couldn't wait to give me their gifts. I took turns opening them. Hailey had a picture of her in a picture frame that she decorated at school. It was really cute and is sitting on my night stand now. Hayden, of course, already gave me his at the Mother's Day Tea so he had come up with some more "gifts". The next one I unwrapped was from him and was an old duck call! It was so funny and I tried so hard not to laugh. It was very cute. Then I unwrapped an old matchbox car from him. He just likes to see me get all excited about his gifts! He even wrapped up a hat for frosty for Mother's Day! After opening gifts, we finished getting ready and headed to church. After church, Brian and the kids went to his mom's for a cook out. My mom and I spent the day together. It was so nice. We went down to LR and ate lunch at Mexico Chiquito and then headed to the movie theatre to watch Made of Honor. It was really cute and we had the best time just being together the two of us. I love you very much and you are the best mom ever! I hope all you mom's had a great day, too! Happy Mother's Day!
Valentine's Weekend in Oman
17 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment