Friday, May 2, 2008

First Ballgames

Hailey playing 1st base. For some reason, I only got this one picture of her. I will get more of her next game.

Hayden and his buddy Hayes getting ready to play ball!
Hayden's position most of the game....Head down in the dirt and foot making circles. Actually, that is what most of the kids were doing! :)
Pay attention, Hayden!
The little slugger up to bat!

Here are some pics from both of the kids ballgames, Hailey' 2nd and Hayden's 1st.... they were back-to-back! They were very excited. Of course, Hayden just wondered when he got the sno cone! He did good batting. He got a hit and on base each time up to bat. He is playing coach pitch and Hailey is doing machine pitch. Hayden is pretty clueless in the field, but he is still pretty young for his team/league. Hopefully, that will improve with time. I plan on getting a few short clips on here of them both, but thought I would wait until he gets a little more "familiar" with the game! :) It is fun to go watch them both, though. Hailey is doing very well with her batting. She is really fast, too. She just got moved from pitcher to 1st base. She is so competetive, she has been asking in her prayers for them to win their ballgames! Good grief!!! She does not like to loose! Anyway, here are some pics.....



Hayden with his prize!!!!

0 comments: