Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hayden's Last Day of School

Tuesday was Hayden's last day of preschool! They had a party planned at one of the parks here with a bounce house, sno cones, and pizza. My good friend, Shannon (Allison's mom), was so great to help me out these past few weeks and take Hayden to school for me or pick him up so I can get in a little more work and be able to make it to some of his activities. She took him to school this day so I could go to work and meet them there. They had a great time and the weather was wonderful, too. I know Hayden will miss his teachers and Mrs. Pam but we will come visit this summer. My friend, Traci and her little cutie Logan were able to come with us too. Traci is down visiting and we haven't seen each other since our Mexico trip. It was good to visit and see Logan...he is such a cutie! Congratulations Hayden on graduating to kindergarten! We are so proud of you and know you will be a great kindergartener!
Hayden & Allison "hangin' around"
Hayden & Momma
I can't believe he is going to be a big kindergartener!

The inseparable pair!


Sno cones are always a treat!

Flowers for our momma's!

Logan enjoying his first sno cone!

0 comments: