Friday, was Hailey's enrichment day at school. It is a day packed full of fun stuff for them to do. They go around to different rooms to see demonstrations and participate in activities. They went to the P.E. room for Taekwondo, which was really funny. I got some pics of Hailey in action. They went to the cafeteria for gymnastics and Hailey and the jump rope team performed that afternoon for her school. I brought her pizza and had lunch with her which made her super happy. She loves for me to eat with her, and with my new job, I haven't been able to. I asked her what her favorite part of the day was, and she said me having lunch with her! I thought that was really sweet. I worked hard all week trying to get all my kids seen so I could take off and be with her that day. It was busy, though. I had one child to see at our Conway clinic then headed to her school, then left to go get pizza and come back, then left to go eat lunch with Brian and our friends, Todd and Jessica, and back to the school. It was great to see you guys, and wish I had more time to visit with you! We need to come see you all next!
Valentine's Weekend in Oman
17 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment