Today I took the kids with our church group to Wild River Country. We had a great time and are worn out! We were there from 1:00 to 7:00. We definitely got our moneys worth!!! I thought I was going to pass out from exhaustion and heat stroke from carrying the mattress-I mean-FOUR PERSON RAFT up the winding stairs to go down a ride. I know it's bad when Hailey initially tried to help (for about two steps) and said we should have Daddy here!:) I probably will have a hard time getting out of bed in the morning. After that, we only used single or TRIPLE tubes. To tell you how beaten up I got, you mom friends will appreciate this.....you know its bad when you are struggling to hold one child who is not so great at swimming in the wave pool as the waves are beating you to death so you can be out far enough for the good swimmer to actually enjoy the waves, only to look down at the end of it all and notice the flimsy little cup liner in your suit top is now folded several times inside the lining!!!! How does THAT happen. I think I deserve the mom of the year award! :) Anyway, we had a great time together and they were real sweet. Oh yeah, to my high school friends, guess who I saw out there? John J. and his little boy! Talk about blast from the past! Well, I got some good pics of the kids.
Enjoy!
Valentine's Weekend in Oman
17 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment