Friday, August 17, 2007

Week of August 13th


Now to update everyone from this past week. We have had a good week. Hailey got her teacher assignment last Friday and it is who she has been praying to get the whole summer. A very nice lady who has been teaching for 20+ years that goes to our church. Her grandchildren are our kids age. She is very excited and got to go to 2nd grade orientation on Wednesday night. She has ALOT of kids in her class from last year and in kindegarten so she is pretty fired up. It went well and she says she is ready for school. She has all of her clothes and now all of her school supplies. I am just not ready to have to start waking them up that early again. They are sleepers!!! Hailey lost another bottom "side" tooth on Wednesday at the babysitter. Thanks Katie for helping me out and pulling that sucker so I didn't have to!!!! The tooth fairy brought her another dollar. I've never seen someone so excited to pull her teeth! I'm sure she is already started working on another! She got invited to a birthday party of a little girl from last year's and this coming year's class. It was a High School Musical party. For those of you not "in the know" High School Musical is a disney channel movie and tonight was the sequel. It is a VERY big deal to girls this age. It has been compared to a modern day Grease. So she had to dress up like a movie star. She was too cute and they had a red carpet laid out for them to walk into the house and all. They have two birthday parties from church friends to go to tomorrow so we will be fairly busy. Nothing much new with Brian or I. He has been enjoying his new job and is usually out of town one night a week but it is not bad. We stay busy and then are very glad to see him the next day! My work will be slow the next week or so because of our kids going to kindegarten and filling up those classrooms again so I plan on taking advantage and doing some much needed DEEP cleaning--YUCK!!! We're pretty boring....I will post more soon.

0 comments: