Well, Hailey was pretty excited this morning. She hit her self in the mouth with an inflatable Pirates of the Caribean sword. She came running in to me with blood all over her mouth excited because her tooth was bent halfway out her mouth. She got a napkin and I heard a click and saw a happy little girl. She pulled her own tooth! Yea Momma didn't have to do it this time. I still got the willy's but she was so proud of it. We had to call Daddy right away and go show all the neighbors tonight. We find out tomorrow about class lists...her teacher and classmates. We hope she gets some of her friends in her class. Then we are off this weekend for Hot Springs. We will do Magic Springs and Mid America Museum. I'll post some pictures once we get back.
Valentine's Weekend in Oman
17 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment