
We went to Nana's (Brian's mom;s) for dinner on Sunday afternoon and to swim at the neighbors house. Hailey's best friend, Megan got to go with us. They had a good time. They always get to play at Nana's vanity with all the makeup and perfume. They came out looking very....pretty!! :) I could start smelling them halfway down the hallway with all the perfume. But they had fun and Nana doesn't mind. We ate and Brian chased them in the pool. Then they had ice cream cones before we left. Brian also bought a new bike while we were down there so he can ride with the kids. We watched him try it out, and Nana got on her bike that has been in the garage for who knows how long and we got some pics of her too. I even tried it out which was pretty funny because I haven't been on a bike in probably 20+ years. We are going to buy me one next so we can all go on family rides together. I wish I would have had a video camera. We were quite the entertainment for the kids.


0 comments:
Post a Comment