Hey everyone!!! I am testing out this blog I have just created to keep everyone updated on what we have been up to and pictures of the kids. As everyone knows, my camera is not the greatest so this will be an experiment to see if I can keep it updated. We'll see!!! I will try to post pictures and updates as often as possible. Wish me luck and let me know your feedback. Oh yeah, one other thing.... I was hesitant about doing this in the first place due to safety/security with posting information on the computer. So, please ask us first if you want to give our blog address to someone else. It is supposed to be private and only viewed by who you give the address to. Most likely it will be fine, but you just worry about people you don't know getting information on your kids and stuff.
Thanks,
Shannon
Valentine's Weekend in Oman
17 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment