Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Hailey's 2nd Day of School

Well, here are some pictures of Hailey from her 2nd day of school. She was a bit cranky yesterday I guess just hard getting back into the routine and going to bed earlier/getting up earlier. She was excited about getting a new math workbook and thought it looked easy so that is encouraging! Hayden and I headed for NLR to join the ladies at Mimi's work to celebrate Peggy's birthday at Benihana's. It was sooo good. Hayden enjoyed it too. Thanks for letting us join you guys and Happy Birthday again Peggy! Next, we headed up to Mimi's work to see her new/old building :)! Hayden made out like a bandit with all the snacks he got. He especially loved the "snack-a-chine"! :) Well, got to go round up the little 1's to get ready for day #3. I will try to take pictures tomorrow too.
*****************
Here is the big 2nd grader not quite woke up from her beauty rest yet. She ended up ditching the headband I later discovered. This picture doesn't do it justice, but this little shirt is sooo cute.
Ready for day #2!

0 comments: