Friday, August 17, 2007

Magic Springs


Sorry for the late post but I have had trouble posting lately. This is the third time I have tried to post since last weekend. Seems like everytime I try I can get two pictures and then it locks up. So, I will try to catch everyone up to date on what we've been up to. Last weekend, as you can see from the pictures, we went to Magic Springs. It was a nightmare! First of all it was 110 degrees. Second of all there were so many people there that you could not even hardly get in the water. I got motion sickness on the first "kiddee" ride and with the heat thought I would die! Went to get in the wave pool to "cool off" and it is literally tube to tube or shoulder to shoulder. You pretty much had to stand there and just bend down in the water to get wet. It was awful. Then our kids were not tall enough to go down any of the tube slides!!! We were not very happy after spending $160 to ride rides and driving down there. We complained and they are supposed to be calling us but no call yet. The lines were so long. We spent 45 minutes in line for a 30 second ride. MISERABLE!!!! Hayden ended up with swimmer's ear that night and we capped it off with a trip to Mid America Museum which was alright. Hailey thought it was better than Magic Springs if that tells you anything about the water park because you know how much of a fish she is. Anyway, not the best trip but it was fun just going away for the night together as a family.

0 comments: