Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sydney's Birthday Party

Today, we went to the pool, the four of us. We met some friends of ours out there and enjoyed visiting while the kids played. The sun stayed out most of the time and the water was still really cold. We didn't stay long because we had to get home and get ready for a birthday party. We headed to Burn's Park to the amusement park for Sydney's birthday party. It was a really great party. The kids LOVED it!! For those of you who have small children, you should take them. It is very inexpensive and fun, too. Sydney's mom and I went to high school together and her grandma was my cheerleading sponsor (I am feeling really old right now). We all go to church together and Sydney and Hayden both start K at the same school. We then headed over to the rocket slide (new and improved from when we were kids) with some of the kids and parents from church. We stayed until 8:30! It was dark when we left. We were all starving so we headed back home to Taco Bueno (I've got to have a break from this place). Now the kids are in bed and Brian and I are enjoying watching the Olympics. Have a good weekend!

0 comments: