We have had a good weekend except that I have not felt that well. I was pretty puny (?) on Saturday and am feeling a bit better today. Friday night, Hailey had a sleepover Bday party at Natalie's and Brian and I went on a date! We had dinner AND A MOVIE! What a treat, except the movie was pretty dumb, Tropic Thunder. It had some funny parts but very dumb. Then, what do we do next, go to Wal-Mart! He enjoyed looking at gardening stuff and I was looking for work stuff. I have been working all weekend on getting organized for work. I got to buy some new stuff and am excited about using it all!!! Saturday, I shopped some more for work and then Hayden had a birthday party to go to. Today, we went to church and Hailey is at Megan's so Brian took Hayden 4 wheeler ridin'. He was pumped up! I am going to enjoy my quiet house until Hailey gets back home! Hope everyone else is having a good weekend!
Valentine's Weekend in Oman
17 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment