Tanner and Logan (Heather and Traci's boys) in car at Playworld.
One of Logan's favorites...the carousel. I bet Traci spent $20.00 popping tokens in this thing! HaHa!!
Hayden going off the diving board at the pool. It looks cold, doesn't it?
Jenifer and Hudson
Hunter & Hayden (Jenifer's other son)
Back Row: Hudson, Hunter, Tanner, Hayden, Drew, and Logan being held by Traci (with Hampton in the belly!) Front Row: Megan, Hailey, and Tatum.All the kids minus Jacob (who was with a friend) and we added Megan so Hailey would have someone her age to play with! Thanks Meg for coming with us!
Linda and I at Loca Luna's
The MOD SquadFrom left: Jenifer, Linda, Heather, Me, and Traci
On Monday, our Mod Squad group got together with kids. It was pretty funny. We laughed at how chaotic it was with so many kiddos. We did have a good time. We all first met at Playworld so the kids could run around and climb and play games. Then we headed over to the pool for lunch and swimming. It was cloudy and in the high 70's so a bit cold for swimming but the kids still got in that water. The moms just watched and visited. Thanks to Linda for lunch! We all left and then went home to get ready for our dinner....just girls!!!! We went to dinner at Loca Luna in Little Rock. It was very good. We had a great time visiting together. This will probably be our last visit all together until after Traci has her baby (in 3-5 weeks!) and until Linda comes home next June for our next Mod Squad vacation to Cabo San Lucas! For those of you who do not know, Linda is moving to Dubai (United Arab Emirates) where Steve took a job. They will be there for 1-2 years!!! We will all miss her and wish her family well....and BE SAFE!!!!

2 comments:
Did I really leave that much wine in my glass? I am getting KRAZY. I had a Wonderful day with all my Fabulous friends and am thrilled about Next summer going away again! We will have to help Jen next year on her OVER packing. haha
I had so much fun seeing you and thanks for coming over again on Tuesday to see us before we left. I wish we lived closer so we could see each other more often. Keep in touch. Love ya!
Post a Comment