Well, this morning did not go as smooth. Brian left early to go to Tulsa so I didn't have any help and Hayden did NOT want to get out of bed! One time when I went back in and he was still in bed, I told him to get up and he told me "I am thinking about what I need to do!". I thought that was pretty smart. I said, "you NEED to get out of that bed!" So, I was afraid we would be running late since I am still walking him in and only got one picture of them today. I didn't even notice Hayden was covering up his shirt with his arms so you can't even really see his new shirt. He was excited about being a "tray" at school today instead of bringing his lunch. They had another good day. Hayden's class went on a gingerbread hunt and he got to see Hailey twice and Megan once during the day. After school, we went to tumbling class. Hailey did really well! She liked it alot, especially since Hannah is in her class...and we didn't even know when we signed up!!! She is learning a backhandspring and front handspring and fine tuning a backwalkover. I was really impressed! I'll try and put a video clip on her as she progresses. And I'll try to get more pictures tomorrow morning before school!
Valentine's Weekend in Oman
17 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment