Yea!!!!! We finally made it back home and, as much as we enjoyed our trip, I think we are all glad to be back. Especially Frosty. She was super happy to see us. Thanks Nana for doggie sitting for us! We got out of Foley by 10:00 (stopped at souvenir shops and McD's for breakfast) and got into LR about 6:30. After eating, picking up Frosty, and heading home; we got home around 8:00. I have been busy ever since unpacking. I, luckily, did all the laundry before we left except a few things so I do not have much laundry to do! The kids walked in the house, went straight to their rooms, and played quietly until bedtime. I'm sure we will all sleep much better tonight being in our own beds! Hope everyone had a good week, and here are a few more pictures from our trip.
Valentine's Weekend in Oman
17 years ago



1 comments:
I have LOVED reading about your vacation b/c we are heading there in 3 weeks!! I may be calling you to get some advice on taking pics at the beach. I am taking ours as well.
Post a Comment