Monday, June 2, 2008

Sleepover

After our dinner at Mimi's, the kids talked us into sleepovers. Scott & Kristen took the boys and we took the girls. It was Hayden's first sleepover besides grandparents. They said he did fine, thankfully. He had been asking to have a sleepover at Jeremy's. The girls had a good time. They played basketball, swung, had chocolate chip cookies, and layed in bed and watched TV. We did have some excitement, too. Hailey and Hannah were in the kitchen tossing the wiffle ball back and forth when one popped Hannah in the mouth. At first, we thought her lip was bleeding, but no, of course it was a loose tooth! If you know me, you know that I get the "willy's" from loose teeth. It was just dangling, so I counted to three and pulled it. She was so excited! It looked pretty cute, too.



The next morning, we got up and got around then headed down to Wild River Country together. The kids had a great time! They rode most of the rides. We all got a bit burned, though. After a long day at WRC, we headed home to get ready for Hailey's softball game. She did real well and got (3) people out at 1st. Tomorrow we have lots of errands to run to get ready for our trip. I better go, I am falling asleep as I am typing this! :)

0 comments: