Today, we didn't get out to the pool until almost noon. Brian and Hayden had to go into town because he lost his brand new camo goggles. So, Hailey and I headed down before them. She got a whole day with Claire, and Claire ended up coming back to our room to play. I cooked them frozed pizza and chocolate chip cookies. They had a great time and then we headed back to the pool to meet back up with her parents, Brian, and Hayden. Brian said Hayden had been going non-stop, jumping in that pool! We all packed up and headed to the beach. The girls tried to boogie board some, but the waves weren't great. The jellyfish were better today....the sign wasn't even up. Hailey got stung I think once. Then they found a group of kids who had made a small pool with sand and water and one girl had caught about 5 little minnows. They also had a crab in there. They all had fun with that! We then headed up to our room about 5:30 to get ready to go down to the beach for our family pictures. I was very nervous because I am not very good at taking pictures. I think they turned out really good, for me. I only put a few on here because I took 119! I am having fun cropping, etc. I will definitely have a hard time picking out the ones I want to blow up. We took pictures until dark and then headed to The Restaurant. It is a very nice restaurant (top rated in Gulf Shores) atop the Clubhouse and overlooks the Clubhouse pool. Alvin and the Chipmunks was on the big screen out at the pool, so we sat outside. Our dinner was WONDERFUL!!! We had crab cakes for an appetizer. Then we had the best rolls. I had filet mignon with garlic mashed potatoes and Brian had pecan encrusted grouper. We were stuffed! Afterwards, Hayden & I stayed to watch the end of The Chipmunks out at the pool and then swung on the swing (?) watching the fireworks along the beach. We are all getting a pretty good tan here! The kids got a bit pink today. I had to make them wear there shirts and visors after awhile. We put tons of sunscreen on them all throughout the day, but I guess when you are out there for 8 plus hours, you will get a bit pink, huh? Tomorrow is our last full day, because we will get up early Saturday morning to head back. Hayden is the only one ready to come home because he wants to see Frosty...and I am sure she is missing us, too! Our plans for tomorrow include just hanging out at the pool/beach all day and night. One last hoorah! See everyone back home soon! Enjoy the pictures and let me know what you think. There are lots more to see. I will post more once I tweak them when we get back home.


Valentine's Weekend in Oman
17 years ago

1 comments:
OOOOHHH MY GOSH! I LOVE your beach pics...you had great ideas with the feet! Your kids are growing up so fast...seems like only yesturday we came to see Hayden in the hospital...I am so Jealous...I want to go with my kiddos to the beach...especially with Tatum starting to walk...Enjoy your last day...Looks like the perfect vacation!
Post a Comment