Thursday, July 24, 2008

Vacation Bible School

The week of the 21st through the 25th was Vacation Bible School at our church. I was one of Hailey's teachers and the theme was Outrigger Island. It was a tropical theme, obviously. It was alot of fun decorating. I put some pictures of our room. It was a great week. I always enjoy VBS and so do the kids. Their program was Friday night and I was in Dallas, so I don't have any pics from the program because I had Brian video it for me instead. I had the camera with me!

The sandcastle I made and the palm trees Tanya and I made. We had blue cellophane on the walls with sea creatures behind it. We used burlap for the sandy beach.
To the right is our beach chairs and umbrella.
Our Surf Shop
The posters with the daily bible verses to learn.
Hayden and Ella singing in their classUsing sparkly twirlers during songs.
Hailey doing the motions to one of her songs.
More singing.

On Thursday, our church always rents big blow ups for the recreation part of the day. They had this big slide and a bounce house.

0 comments: