Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July Celebration!!!

The parade begins....
Sophie, Tatum, and Tanner
Hailey on her bike
Hayden on his bike

On the fourth, we went to a pool party and Ronnie and Heather's family's house. We had a great time. Lots of kids to play with (around 15 or so), too! The kids had so much fun, Hailey even said, "This is the best party ever!" Thanks so much for inviting us, guys! We really enjoyed visiting with everyone! We had a potluck, the kids and daddies swam (and a few mom's were gently pushed in :) Haha! Only after Chris was pushed in on top of his son in a floaty boat! Hehe! I have never laughed so hard. I left there with my cheeks so sore from laughing! The kids had a parade and rode their bikes, wagons around the pool, too. We had a blast! Hope everyone had a safe and fun Fourth of July!

1 comments:

Melissa Polk said...

Your blog is great! It is such a good way to keep everyone connected. You inspire me, I have to start one too.