Well, we left Friday morning to drive the kids to Texas to see Brian's dad and Shirley (aka Poppy & Grandma). It was a very long drive but we made it around 7:30. We had hamburgers and hot dogs and then visited outside on their wonderful back patio. It had such a nice breeze and had a huge fenced yard that I know the kids will enjoy. They will be staying for a week and then Roger will bring them back to us on Friday. I am already missing them and will try to refrain myself and only call once a day, we'll see :) !!! I know they will have a wonderful time because they already have lots of fun things planned. I don't know what to do this week, well, I'm sure I can find SOMETHING to do!!! We stayed the night Friday night and then left around 1:30 to head for Dallas to visit some friends. We had a great dinner at a Cuban restaurant with two other couples, Rudy & Natalie and Todd & Jessica. It was great visiting with you guys! We stayed with Rudy and Natalie and they have a beautiful home and two really cute little girls...thanks guys for letting us stay over! We got up this morning and headed for home about 9:30. We got back into LR at 2:30. We were glad to be home and are pretty tired. I guess I'll have to sleep in in the morning! Haha!!! Brian and I did go on a bike ride together and didn't have to stop every 10 feet for someone to get a drink! It was very nice and cool this evening. We had a nice long ride. Hope everyone had a great weekend!
The girls-Me, Natalie, and Jessica
Check out these hotties!!!!
Rudy, Todd, & Brian

1 comments:
You three girls looked like Super MODELS! How awsome! I just love how cute yall are...Is it not a blast to stay with Nat and Rudy? I love them so much! Looks like you were having fun!
Post a Comment