Sunday, July 27, 2008

Dallas Trip & Sophie's Shower

Me, my mom, my Aunt Kay, and Kristen (my sister-in-law) all left Thursday evening for Dallas. We were so excited to get to go on a girl trip together. My cousin, Sophie, was having a baby shower and she lives in Plano. So, common sense would tell ya you need to go down a bit early to get some shopping in, right? Well we got to our room about 11:30 that night...and let me just say that our room was amazing! Thanks, Jim and Sophie! It was really, really nice. We got checked in and to bed around 12:00. Well, we slept too long to take advantage of the complimentary full breakfast buffet so we went to IHOP for breakfast/lunch. Then headed to Sam Moon. I picked out a purse and ring. We went to the mall next. The mall there does not even compare to ours. We mostly ate and shopped our entire weekend. We all stayed up late talking and that was fun, too! I had a great time, hope everyone else did too! Sophie had a really nice shower and got some wonderful gifts to start them off with little baby Samantha. We can't wait to see her and hold her! Sophie looked great, of course! You go girl in your size 2 regular clothes! Sickening!!! :) We got home Sunday around 4:30. It was a nice weekend...maybe we can do it again sometime!
Momma, Aunt Kay, Kristen, and I at On The Border
Momma & Aunt Kay (my dad's sister)
Kristen & I
The little momma and the pretty Grandma!
Me and Sophie
My mom and Sophie with the beautiful bassinet that she made for baby Samantha!
Check out the blanket that Kristen made for her!
Here is the basket Kristen and I did. This is the bow holder I made for all those little hair bows she will have!
The girls

0 comments: