Saturday, November 10, 2007

Our Weekend

Hailey has been coughing for a couple of days, especially at night. Friday morning as she was getting ready for school, I noticed she felt warm. She was running fever. It couldn't have been worse timing because Brian was going hunting for the weekend and her best friend, Megan, was having her birthday/slumber party that night. I was worried it might be pneumonia again so I took her to the doctor. Luckily there was no pneumonia. He did say she was wheezy on her left side. She is now on a Z-pack and not running anymore fever. She is still coughing, though. She slept with me last night with the humidifier and didn't stop coughing until after 1:00. Needless to say, we slept in this morning. After getting around, we headed out to shop. I finally found Hayden a few pairs of slacks for church and some dress shoes. He was looking pretty sad at church with too short khaki's and tennis shoes. We then went to a few furniture shops to look at beds. Hailey has her heart set on a particular one. She was begging for it and Hayden was so sweet. They were both laying on it and Hayden said, "I have $5.00 Momma, you can have it to buy Hailey this bed." It was so sweet. He then said I could have his piggy bank and Hailey's piggy bank money to buy it for her. He also asked where my piggy bank was :). I thought that was pretty cute. After a trip to Wal-Mart we finally made it home. We are getting ready to have another movie night. Brian just called and is heading home for the night to get his rain gear for tomorrows hunt. Hayden has a birthday party to go to tomorrow and the town is having their annual Christmas open houses. I'm sure we'll have to get out to a few of those, too! Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

0 comments: