Hayden the Indian
Sorry it has been so long since the last update. My camera is officially broken. It won't even turn on anymore. So, I have been having to use my phone to take pictures. It is just very time consuming to go through them and e-mail them to the computer. Then I have to save them into folders to be able to pull them up onto the blog. We have been really busy so I am just now having the chance to update. Brian hunted all last weekend while we shopped! I found the deal of the century. I bought Hailey a canopy bed. I got an awesome deal on it and on a duvet cover, too. So, I have been working myself to death trying to re-paint her room and furniture so everything coordinates. When I get it finished I will put some pictures on here. I have also been doing quite a bit of Christmas shopping and am happy to report that I am over half way finished! Woo-hoo!!!! The kids have been off this week so Kristen watched them Monday and Tuesday while Miranda baby sat on Wednesday. Thanks so much you two!!! I am going to dinner with my girlfriends that I am going to Mexico with in March tonight. Can't wait to see everyone! Tomorrow we will head to Russellville for Thanksgiving to my aunt and uncle's house. My grandma is not doing very well, so please say a prayer for her. She passed out yesterday and is not eating very much at all. The hospice nurse came this morning and reported that she didn't know if she would make it through Thanksgiving. We hope we will all be able to spend the holiday with her tomorrow and her be awake and aware enough to enjoy it, too. I do have a few pictures to post of Hayden's Thanksgiving Feast. I videotaped it, too, but will have to download some software to my computer and figure out how to transfer it to the blog. He was super cute. Hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving!! Enjoy the pics!

Hayden's Feast
Hayden and his buddy, Drew, (Linda's youngest) being silly for the camera.
Silly boys!

0 comments:
Post a Comment