Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My Birthday!!!!

Hayden, Hailey, and I waiting for our chef!

Here are some pictures from us celebrating my birthday. The kids were so sweet. They each made me a card and put a dollar in it. When I squealed and told them it was just what I wanted, they started hunting for more things they could give me so I would be so excited again. It was so cute. Hayden made me another card and put a marker in it. Hailey ran and got in her purse and brought me a handful of change, and then Hayden brought me stickers and some change. It was very sweet. They all gave me a gift card to one of my favorite stores so I can go shopping!!!! I can't wait to use that!!! They sang me Happy Birthday on the way to the restaurant, too. We went to Fuji, a japanese steakhouse (where they cook the food in front of you). It is very good and the kids love it ,too. We had a great time! Thanks guys!!! I love you!

Hayden topping of his 2nd bowl of soup! He loves that stuff!

0 comments: