Almost everyday after school when the kids get home, they want to go straight outside to see the dogs. The go out there and play with them and then get on the trampoline. I usually here them squealing and playing. I was on the computer and I noticed after awhile the squealing had stopped so I go to check on them....At first, I thought Hailey was digging in our sod and I started to holler at them. I am looking throught the blinds so they have no idea I am watching them. So, I watch for a minute, and notice she is not digging up sod, but picking up dog poop with the shovel. I couldn't believe it! They acted like it was so much fun and even made up a song about it. I could hear them singing, "Here come the poop scoopers to save the day!" So, I had to take a short video....notice what Hayden is using in the video...too funny! Afterwards when I showed them I had video'ed them, she said it was there job and they were going to do it everyday! Wow! We'll see how long this lasts! Haha!
Valentine's Weekend in Oman
17 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment